What is Life Coaching?
Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, Life Coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both. — Newsweek
Take the Complimentary Life Balance Quiz to see if you are in need of a Life Coach.
Life coaching is a synergistic relationship between an accredited life coach and a client designed to tap into your full potential. Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful business leaders, professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and CEOs use the services of a life coach to take their lives, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate.
~ CFO Magazine
A few things Life Coaching can provide to you:
1) Accountability. Most life coaches have three calls a month with their clients. This regularly scheduled call prompts clients to get more done than they would if left to their own devices. Think about it, if you work out with a personal trainer at the gym, you work much harder than on your own. Clients take bigger actions, set bigger goals and think bigger when they work with a professional coach.
2) Expertise. The trained life coach knows how to help you set the right goals, make more money, and structure your personal and professional life to achieve greater productivity with less effort. You’ll achieve more in less time with the input of an accredited Life Coach on your side.
3) Delivery. A well-trained coach knows how to use the right words so that you are naturally motivated. It doesn’t take brow-beating or nagging when you are working with a skilled life coach. Coaching typically works best with a weekly session so clients have time to integrate new ways of thinking and take action each week toward their goals. Most life coaching is done in person, by phone or Skype and delivered in one hour to one and half hour sessions. The Life Coach experience is challenging and uplifting. You’ll look forward to your weekly visits with Sherri as your Life Coach.
4) Speed. Most people find that things start to happen very quickly after hiring a life coach.
Who works with a Life Coach?
People just like you. Entrepreneurs, executives, business leaders, actors, musicians, creative people, managers, small business owners, start-ups, professionals and home-makers all reach their goals with the help of a life coach. If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be, there is room for life coaching. Not only will Sherri help you close the gap, she will help you break through your limited beliefs and challenge you to think bigger.
What would you work on with a Life Coach?
- Setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Planning — business, career and life
- Blasting through blocks and fears
- Overcoming or managing a health concern
- Acquiring Spiritual depth and personal discoveries
- Creating Life Management tools and skills
- Overcoming negative and destructive thinking and beliefs
- Expressing your thoughts and feelings easily
- Balancing business and personal life
- Making key decisions and designing strategies for success
- Communicating powerfully and succinctly
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Building powerful relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Finding the ideal career/work or business
- Finding the ideal partner/love/relationship
- Getting out of a rut
- Making an important life transition
- Starting or growing a business
- Living an ideal life
- Identifying core values and passions
- Fulfilling personal and emotional needs
- Creating a prosperity mentality
- Having loads more time to enjoy life
- Playing, having adventures, and a lot more fun!
- And much, much more…
The power of Life Coaching:
Throughout our working relationship the conversations will be direct and personal intended to hold your focus on YOUR desired outcomes and to coach you to stay clear focused and in action. You understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you and you agree to do just that, grant that the coaching relationship be powerful. When you see that the coaching is not working as desired you agree to communicate this and to take actions to return the power to the coaching relationship so as to move your Agenda forward.
Please also trust in the experience, techniques and protocol of your Life Coach, Sherri Hughes. Sometimes it may appear you are not working on your particular goal though she does have a bigger picture of you and your goal than you are aware of for yourself and may find areas of your life that need some support that you have not seen in yourself. Please ask if you have questions about the direction you are moving towards.
And You? When will you begin that long Journey into Yourself?
Take this Complimentary “Life Balance Quiz” to see how Balanced Your Life is and if Life Coaching is something that would benefit you. Then contact me and let’s talk.